Another round of bug fixes arrives alongside a new mission type and social hub.
Fans of Marvel’s Avengers have been waiting on word of a bug fix update and new content for a while now, and Square-Enix has just released patch notes for an update offering both that should be rolling out concurrently. The update includes new content in the form of a new outpost and tachyon rift missions that introduce cosmic gear into the game proper.
SHIELD Substation Zero Outpost: SHIELD has opened Substation Zero to investigate new temporal anomalies that have begun forming across the world. A space that offers new narrative, characters, and content, you can find SHIELD Substation Zero in the Pacific Northwest on the WAR TABLE.
Tachyon Rift Missions: You’ll investigate the temporal anomalies by taking on the new Tachyon Rift missions, which are the first place players can get Cosmic Gear. The Tachyon storm will damage players over time, but charges Heroic energy at an increased rate. With the “Meridian” modifier active, players can pass through Temporal Anomalies to extended the time you can spend within a Tachyon Rift. A late-game offering, Tachyon Rift Missions require 140 Power Level or higher Super Heroes to play. These missions are available once per day and rotate out daily.
There is also an extensive list of bug-fixes named in the patch notes, including but not limited to;
- Implemented a fix that will retroactively grant Iron Man’s iconic outfit for players who previously lost it due to a bug.
- Re-enabled skipping challenges from the Hero Challenge Card screen.
- Fixed several issues with the tracking of various hero challenges.
- Extended pickup radius reward drops.
- Addressed multiple causes of “infinite loading screens”.
- Multiple crash issues resolved.
- Improvements to save data integrity.
- Tuned some Exotic gear to be power level appropriate when earned.
- Improved Mega Hive Rewards. They now are guaranteed to give two exclusive exotic gear items and an increased amounts of upgrade modules upon completion.
- Players will no longer occasionally get Power Level 1 Gear from Elite Hives.
- Improved Exotic Gear Attributes.
- Movement speed increased in Outposts when in Avengers Initiative.
For a full rundown of the patch notes head over to Square-Enix’s site.